The following are apps I’ve developed that currently only run from the command line. Many thanks to the excellent CS50 course for guidance with these.
- Caesar in C - Encrypts a user defined phrase using the caesar cypher method, and using a key that the user defines
- Vigenere in C - Encrypts a user defined phrase using the vigenere cypher method, and using a key that the user defines
- Crack in Python - Cracks a simple password that has been encrypted using the inbuilt crypt function
- Game of Fifteen in C - Implements a playable version of the ‘game of fifteen’
- Resize in C - resizes a BMP image by the proportion that the user defines
- Recover in C - recovers JPG images from a forensic image of a memory card
- Speller in C - a program that spell checks text files of any length, returning a list of misspelled words, utilising a trie memory structure for speed